Mechanic / Technician
- Supportive & friendly team environment
- Job diversity
- Want to work for the biggest & best crane company in SA?
MAX is a leading heavy lifting, transport and equipment hire services company operating throughout South Australia and across the country, with the can-do capability for the safe, reliable and timely service to our customers across a broad range of industry. We have one of the largest fleets of mobile cranes operating in South Australia and we proudly boast a team of highly skilled trained operators, in-house crane specialists, technicians and mechanics. We are driven by our values and we pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our customers.
We are currently seeking mechanics/technicians to support our internal maintenance requirements. Reporting to Workshop Manager and Workshop Foreman, these positions can be based in any of our sites around SA but you will need to be able to travel and spend time across all our sites in Adelaide, Port Pirie, Port Augusta, Whyalla and Moomba.
You might be trade qualified or you might be a highly skilled trades assistant, with a background in mechanical and/or electrical diagnosis, repairs and maintenance. You will be rewarded with a permanent role with the opportunity to grow and diversify into our other operation streams if that interests you. We will reward you with competitive remuneration and all the support and training that you will need to be successful and you will be made to feel like part of our family.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Undertake fault finding and diagnostics across a variety of equipment including light vehicles, lifting and heavy haulage equipment
- Complete all field and workshop service works in a safe and cost effective manner
- Effectively liaise and interact with both your internal and external customers and ensure high standards of customer service and interaction and keep them up to date in relation to their requirements
- Be able to work as part of a team but also alone when required
- Work within our and our customers safety and risk guidelines and specified time frames
You have a trade qualification or extensive experience in the industry. You have worked on mobile cranes, heavy earth moving equipment or trucks for a number of years or you have an exceptional mechanical ability. You will have a car license, be able to drive a manual vehicle and you might even have a MC license. You might have other high risk licenses, forklift or EWP license or have a desire to complete the training to get the required skills in this area. Most of all you will have a great attitude, be forward thinking and want to grow and be rewarded for your hard work.
Want to know more? Submit a resume or contact us to have a chat about the role and we might be able to help you find what you are looking for in a career.
LIKE TO WORK @ MAX CRANES?
Please complete the form and attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter.