Account / Operations Administrator
With continued growth within the Max Cranes business, an exciting opportunity to join the “MAX Team” as an Account / Operations Administrator has become available.
This role requires a values-based individual with a desire to deliver best practice outcomes with skills and personal attributes including:
- Confident and outgoing
- Ability to work with integrity, respect and professionalism
- Ability to establish and maintain community and business networks
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A high level of written, verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel programs
In return you will be part of an organisation that is open to helping you shape your future, provide internal and on the job training and internal promotion within the business over time.
Essential Criteria / Position Description
The Account / Operations Administrator will play an integral role in assisting the Senior Account Manager and wider Operations and Business Development Teams with essential estimating, account management and administration duties.
Key responsibilities (as presented) include, yet are not limited to;
- Provide pricing / estimates as requested (directly or supporting others to do so)
- Assist and be exposed to the preparation of tender responses with the Business Development Team
- Assist in administration of developing pricing structures and researching market benchmarks under the guidance of the Business Development Team
- Provide assistance in updating of the company’s client database and visitation cycle with the Senior Account Manager
- With the support of senior members of the team, attend key community functions and coordinate conferences, exhibitions and related presentation material
- Attend and be exposed to site/client external visits with Senior Account Manager and or members of the Operations Team.
- Liaise and work in conjunction with the Operations Group to achieve business and customer outcomes
- Assist with marketing and advertising programs, including social media (Facebook/LinkedIn)
- Assist with the resolve of any client related concerns/feedback
Applications close 07/02/2019
Experienced Crane Operators & Riggers Wanted
Max Cranes is looking for experienced Crane Operators and Riggers to join their new Specialist Heavy Lift Department.
Both Full Time and Casual positions are available.
Crane Operators must have experience predominantly on 400T capacity Cranes and above, luffing fly operation and minimum HC licence.
Riggers must have heavy lift experience.
All successful applicants will become a key member of the specialised lift solutions team.
Although SA based, skilled interstate and international applicants will be considered.
Interested parties should provide a Cover Letter and Resume to:
LIKE TO WORK @ MAX CRANES?
Please complete the form and attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter.