Tuff Tri-Axle Reverse Extendable Drop Deck Trailer
A new addition to the MAX fleet, a Tuff tri-axle reverse extendable drop deck trailer.
Its main features include:
- Reverse extendable, meaning it extends from in front of the rear axles instead of a traditional trailer extending from behind the “gooseneck” – this gives 2 large loading areas with the extension beam in the middle giving a much better support base for portable buildings/switch rooms or loads which require more support.
- Loading ramps are 4.2m long bi-fold and when extended and lowered give a loading approach angle of only 13deg making access for loading easier for long and/or low vehicles.
- Loading ramps are fold down/lock in giving 15.4m of clear deck when the trailer is extended.
- Fitted with a full combination of container locks.
- Fold down ramp integrated into the gooseneck so smaller items can be driven up onto the gooseneck.
- Fitted with road friendly air-suspension.
- Set up with ring feeder for road train operation.