GENIE Z-34/22 IC 34ft ARTICULATING BOOM
The Z-34/22 IC Series articulating boom combines the industry leading lift structure with an unbeatable engine package. A new drive system, with a high quality axial piston pump and integrated controls, provides the smooth control, durability and efficient power transmission required for rough terrain operation.
Two-speed hydraulic motors provide optimum speed and torque. The 2WD model operates at 0.68 – 3.0 mph (1.1 – 4.8 km/h) with 37% grade ability. The 4WD model operates at 0.68 – 3.0 mph (1.1 – 4.8 km/h) with 45% grade ability.
Zero tail swing and nose swing in all positions, with a 68 in (1.73m) wide 2WD model and 73 in (1.85 m) wide 4WD model, provide excellent manoeuvrability in confined areas. Dual parallelogram riser allows ascent and descent along a vertical plane without retraction or extension of the boom.
- 40 ft 10 in (12.62 m) working height
- Compact 68 in (1.73 m) wide 2WD model and 73 in wide (1.85 m) 4WD model
- 4 ft (1.22 m) jib features 139° working range
- Fully proportional controls
- Auxiliary power unit
- Self-levelling platform
- AC wiring to platform
- 22 ft 3 in (6.78 m) horizontal reach
- 500 lb (227 kg) platform capacity
- Dual wheel spring-applied brakes
- 180 degree powered platform rotation
- Drive enable system
- Water, oil and voltage gauges
- Hour meter